FR16 Hanne Erikson Models the Cosmetic Surrender Fashion

When Integrity Toys debuted their new FR16 dolls, I thought the fashions were lovely but I didn't like 3 of the 4 doll's faces. I was able to purchase Hanne nude and a few of the fashions separately.
Here is Hanne in Cosmetic Surrender's outfit.




This gal needs a more realistic face-up. Her eyes lack life of any kind. If only I could paint faces realistically, I'd do her over.
The other thing I'd change is the articulated toe joint. It bends the shoe in a strange way. I wonder if I can use an avantguard fashion foot...or perhaps IT will release a fashion foot for her.
She's got beautiful hands and the rest of her articulation is excellent.

I like this fashion. It is well made. Another collector removed the black lace overlay. It was also a good look and closer to the dress style of the original.

I had the original 11-1/2" Natalia "Cosmetic Takeover" doll
She was a holy grail for the longest time and a truly gorgeous doll. Why they had to change her sculpt, I'll never understand. 


She was the first and only Natalia ever produced on a straight arm body. I ultimately changed her to a tall body.


Integrity Toys' doll bodies get better, the sculpts—not so much.