Angelic Dreamz Now Closed

The news that Angelic Dreamz has closed it's on-line business and it's brick and mortar store did not surprise me. George is not the type of businessman to just let the winds of change carry him away. He's a forward thinker who sees trends and does what he can to profit from them and/or in spite of them. JamieShow Dolls has had it's own website for a few years and the recently opened couturedolls.com will be selling select fashion dolls.



I don't know if Couture Dolls will be solely dedicated to selling Integrity Toys' products in the future. I hope not. Hopefully George has plans to grow this site.

One by one the brick and mortar doll shops have shut their doors. Angelic Dreamz was one of the prettiest stores I've ever visited. I wonder if George and Tim will rent it out to some other business.