Review of Emilia Couture's Doll Inamorata Inro

This is basically a pictorial review of Inro's body and posing ability. 
I started out by taking pictures of her next to a Gen3 Sybarite body. I was surprised that she is so much smaller. Inro is much lighter than a Sybarite which is no surprise because Sybs are weighty dolls. She has a very warm yellowish skin tone.


Her body is very angular, her head even more so.


 The hands shown are one of three pair provided with the doll in addition to a pair of paddle-like shipping pieces.




 As you can see, she is incredibly flexible. Her joints move smoothly and hold their position.

 Style is a personal preference. Inro is not a doll for the faint of heart. Her appearance is very far from the standard fashion doll of today's market. That's what I like and dislike at the same time. Her face-up is total runway drama. Eventually I may shorten the lower lashes - or not. I waver back and forth. Part of me wants to make her look more like my other dolls but that's not why I bought her.

Like the rest of my collection, Inro needs more play time. I enjoyed photographing her and that's essential for a doll to remain in my collection.